TWEET TWEET @ LTNY
"What is Twitter and How Can I Use It?" Monday, Feb. 2, from 3 to 4 p.m., in the 3rd floor Hilton West Ballroom (same one being used for the general sessions).
Among the questions we'll address:
* At the end of the day is Twitter the “ultimate time waster” or a “great tool”?
* From 'huh?" to "a ha!" - one lawyer's journey into the Twitterverse. -- alternative title "How I learned to stop worrying and love to Tweet!"
* Time to Tweet? How to use Twitter without losing time to Twitter.
* Lawyers, Twitter and Client Development *How lawyers are using Twitter for sharing and camaraderie among each other.
Special guest Robert J. Ambrogi, (T: /bobambrogi) author of LTN's Web Watch column, and co-author of Legal Blog Watch and Lawyer2Lawyer podcast, will handle the introductions, and will "live Tweet" from the event!
Moderator: Monica Bay: T: /commonscold, /eddupdate, /lawtechnews
Not signed up yet for LTNY09? Register here. T: /legaltechshow
In the meantime, if you wanna do some homework, check out:
• "Tweet 16:" by Ambrogi, from LTN:
• Lawyer2Lawyer's "The Pros and Cons of Twitter," here. (Ambrogi/J.Craig Williams, with guests Kevin O'Keefe and Scott Greenfield.)
• Crowell's Jeffrey Brandt suggests this article from Computerworld. ("CIOs who Twitter.)
• From Stephen Nipper:
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference TWEET TWEET @ LTNY: