LEGALTECH NY 24/7
It hardly seems possible, but LegalTech New York, at the NY Hilton, is NEXT WEEK!!!!!
Gather up your comfy shoes (and those dance slippers for Tuesday night) -- it's time to triage!
• First, do your homework by taking a quick look at LTNY e-newsletters: Here's the latest edition. Here's the one that included a profile of yours truly. You can check out all five -- just click on the drill down box on the upper right hand corner.
• A good place to start is keynotes: On day one -- Tuesday, February 5 -- at 9 a.m. in the West Ballroom, it's Thomas Allman, a member of Law.com's editorial board, and one of our EDD Update authors. Allman, former Senior Vice President and General Counsel of BASF Corp. will be presenting on "E-Discovery Today: Federal and State Rulemaking in Light of Emerging Issues and Best Practices."
• Of course, LTNY is a feast full of e-discovery programs, but that's not the only tech on the agenda -- by a long shot. The CIO Forum, a companion event to LTNY, focuses several panels on document management systems. And that's where you'll find our Green Law program, "Isn't Not Easy Being Green ... Or is It?" Wednesday afternoon.
• The Exhibit Hall will be, as always, jam-packed with vendor booths, where you can get demos and learn about the latest products and services.
• Tuesday night, at 6:00 p.m., the 5th annual Law Technology News Awards Dinner takes place. We'll present the Vendor Awards, which honor the best products of the year, as voted on by LTN's readers; and the Law Firm & Law Department Awards, selected by an independent jury, which honor the IT Director of the Year, IT Champion of the Year, and the most innovative use of technology in a law firm, law department, trial, and pro bono project.
If you would like to attend but haven't registered yet, please go to www.lawtechnews.com/awards to secure your seats.
That's just day one! For more information about more keynotes, our Wednesday morning "Editors' Breakfast and Bloggers Get-Together," and all the other exciting activities, visit www.legaltechshow.com.
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference LEGALTECH NY 24/7:
The comments to this entry are closed.